A virtual climb doesn’t mean you can’t have fun with friends, family, co-workers. Try one of these ideas to add a little pizzazz to your climb:
- Climb together: Video chat with your team and have someone ring a bell so you all begin at the same time in your different locations.
- Relay: Set an order for a virtual relay. You can’t start your climb activity until someone else from your team calls to say they’re done and hands you a virtual baton.
- Post-event celebration: After the climb, have a video call with your team to share stories of the route and unwind together. Maybe have an ice cream social or order food from the same restaurant.
- Team Costume: wear the same costume, have t-shirts made with your team name, or dress in a certain theme. Or have a competition with your team to see who has the most creative costume.
- Post photos to our Finisher Page!
- Include great tunes: Check back here for an inspiring playlist to get you through even the toughest of workouts. But please be safe if you are doing your climb activity in public spaces and make sure you have at least 1 ear free to hear and be aware of traffic and people around you.